About This Webinar
ITIL 4 framework is built on the established core of best practices in the ITIL guidance. ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for value co-creation via products and services.
The objective of this webinar is to provide an introduction and a glimpse into the ITIL v4 framework.
What You Will Learn
After this one-hour session, learners will have an overview of:
- Key concepts of ITIL service management
- Four dimensions of ITIL service management
- Purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Activities of Service value chain
- Value streams
- Guiding principles
- ITIL v4 Milestones & how to initiate your ITIL journey
This webinar provides 1 PDU.
Rakhee Thakur is an IIL Trainer and Consultant, Service Management professional and ITIL® expert with over 25 years of worldwide experience in multi-cultural environment and in all stages / phases of Service Management, Project Management, and the Software Development Life Cycle.